Hello fellow bloggers and gamers alike.
First I will open with this introductory post. I am Ebak, a games design student in that magical world (hah) we call 'reality'. Naturally as you would assume, since I am studying computer games design...I like video games...and playing video games. I decided after much humming and haring to open this little blog spot. Whether I can be bothered to post on it I have no clue, but I decided to do it just because I felt like it.
The purpose of this blog is the documentation of a gamer’s life through games. What that basically means is I will be posting my experiences in games, mainly open world / sandbox games, leaning towards the RPG category. Currently I have started to take pictures of my Fallout 3 gaming experience. Obviously I only just started to do that and have already made some progress....not alot of progress..but some progress through said game, but I'm going to do this anyway quickly documenting the experiences I can recall from memory up to the point I am in Fallout 3, that will be my second entry posted shortly after this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment